Thursday 14 December 2017

Blog notice

It's been no secret that these past few years, by postings have been somewhat erratic. I wish I could be continuously involved with my blog. Unfortunately, I don't have the ideal amount of free time as I once had when I was 15 or 16 years old. Growing up and finding my own life has been a factor of it.

I'm currently in my final year at the University of Winchester. I've invested a great deal of my time on my own projects. Right now I'm in development of an animated short, "Chopper" - which is a part of my final major project - and with animation done in the Golden Age style! I've been working on it for months - and animation is already underway. It's going to be a great deal of work from now until it's final deadline in April.

I've been hoping to get some reviews done, but the blog would serve as a distraction to my work. At the end of the day, I'm just aiming to get a good degree.

For the time being, I'm going to be putting my blog on hold - at least until April. The next few months are going to be very hectic, very stressful times. I understand that it will take a very long time to fulfil the blog's target: review every single Warner Bros. cartoon. If it takes a VERY long time, then so be it!

Once those monstrous next months have flown past and I make it out alive - hopefully, I can resume work on this blog.

I hope you're all quoting Leon Schlesinger: "He'll be back".

6 comments:

  1. I understand completely, Steven, and I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we all do! And good luck with that animated project of yours!

      Delete
  2. Take all the time you need, Steve. And pace yourself in real-life so it won't be too stressful. I hope someway or somehow you'll upload Chopper in the near future (it sounds too good to keep from public).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steven:

    this is really the first time I've checked out your blog.

    I've been a fan of Looney Tunes - like so many of my friends - since the late 1980s and early 1990s.

    There was a big Bugs Bunny show Christmas 1992 which was awesome!

    And those Merry Melodies - may they keep in your heart and ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're still at least monitoring these comments, I am really trying hard to find something.

    I recall a Bugs Bunny cartoon where he opens a door, and there's a monster/villain behind it; he screams, slams the door, goes the other way, and opens another door; there, he screams and slams the door on a different monster/villain. Then he goes back to the first door, opens it as if to escape, sees the first monster/villain again, and then says, "Oh yeah...."

    Did I just dream that? If not, what episode / title was that in?

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete